Know exactly what you’re looking for?
Enter a product # to get started.
Purchasing vinyl fencing, railing, decking, post wraps, arbors and/or specialty products is the low maintenance and long lasting alternative to wood. While the initial investment is often higher compared to similar wood products, the fact is vinyl requires no staining, painting or treatment in any way. This will reduce the maintenance and replacement costs over the long term leaving you with more time to enjoy your spare time.
Here are a few benefits of choosing vinyl over wood:
- Maintenance Free - Less work & more time to enjoy the weekend!
- Superior Performance & Weatherability - Vinyl will not rot, twist or color fade due to extreme temperatures & poor weather conditions
- Long Lasting Quality - Vinyl combines strength, beauty and durabililty that lasts a lifetime; your project is installed beautiful & stays beautiful
- Aesthically Appealing - Not only is vinyl visually pleasing, it never needs painting & stays visually pleasing; can you say that about a wood fence in five years?
- Ease of Installation - Installing vinyl railing, fencing, etc. is fast, easy & warranted to be free from defects
- Wide Array of Styles & Colors - With so many styles to choose from, there is bound to be the perfect style & color to suit your outdoor décor
- Safe & Durable - Vinyl does no easily break or blister, no splinters, rust or other unattractive results that may cause injury to you or your family
- Lifetime Limited Warranty - A Lifetime Limited Warranty assures your satisfaction & protects your investment
Choosing vinyl over wood simply translates into a great investment. Because of all the above listed benefits, rest assured purchasing & installing products from Carolina Vinyl will increase your property value & earn you a few envious neighbors.
Carolina Vinyl is dedicated to customer satisfaction. We invite our customers to call us, toll free at 888-262-3362, for installation advice, custom design projects, ordering information or to address other questions or concerns regarding our product lines. It really doesn't get any easier than this - call us today!